Nowadays people are increasingly relying on mobile devices for their everyday lives, so this means the global marketplace of App Localization is greater than ever before because right now there is an App for just about everything you can think of.
So if your App is successful in your country, all you need is just an effective app localization to introduce it to new markets and for even more success!
WHAT IS APP LOCALIZATION AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
App localization is the process of adapting your app to appeal to different geographic target markets. When you decide to get your app to the global market it is fundamental to reach the largest audience possible, and to do this of course you have to provide the translation of the content in more languages as possible so you even create a better opportunity for growth because now your app can be seen not just in one country but all over the world.
APP LOCALIZATION IS MORE THAN TRANSLATION!
Translators always need context to correctly convey the message from one language to another, for it to be successful they cannot consider only the text elements of an app but also the cultural context of a country has to be taken into consideration, which means preferences like icons and images are just as important. So it is vital that translators do their research before entering a new market so that they can avoid mistakes or misunderstandings with users in other areas of the world.
SO WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS PROCESS?
- A new, international customer base. By localizing your App you will be able to break cultural barriers and reach diversified customers.
- Easy access to global markets, you can make your App available for multiple countries this way you will expand your business.
- Customer loyalty and higher engagement levels, because new customers will have a better understanding of the content in their native language.
- Increased visibility, the more effective the localization the more visibility you will gain on App Stores.
- Virtually unlimited sales potential, users keep increasing every year all around the world.